Tuesday, August 7

Amsterdam Diary I


Amsterdam is such a lovely city. There are lots of bicycles everywhere! It is very surprising. I visited museums and went to The Hortus Botanicus which is one of the oldest botanical gardens in the world. (more pictures soon)
Also, I went to Monki for the first time which is definitely my favourite clothing store.

The bridge
Love this sunlight

I am excited to show you my first video :

                                                         Don't forget to turn on HD!

6 comments:

  1. The cupido statue is so cute! ^^
    And I looooooooove Monki too ! I wish they had more stores

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to see this city, it seems to be wonderful! it's definitely wandering on my "places you have to visit before you die"-list hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci :) amstredam is a pretty col city !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been there once and loved all the pretty old streets and shops :) such a cute city! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've got some pretty nice pictures over here! :)

    ReplyDelete