Monday, January 16

There's a shadow in the door-frame

THE LITTLE BERRIES
(My TUMBLR)

 "I ran to a tower where the church bells chime,  I hoped that they would clear my mind
They left a ringing in my ear
 
"
I found a diary at MUJI  which is similar to it ↑   ( source: Tumblr)
I used to buy new diary over new diary but I think it is boring to write how my day was or what happened so I never lasted longer than a week. Instead of writing I decided to sketch moments, glue in photos, quotes, ramblings and inside jokes in it that are ‘relating’ to the kind of day I had. :)

                                                                                                                  ©LTD

11 comments:

  1. klinkt als een leuk idee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got full of small notebooks that I use in some kinds of diaries. I write short texts, and I copied quotes from books that I like, just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE your blog! All of the photos are so lovely!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    >>http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love notebooks, it's so fun to be able to put together all the things you're loving- like photos and quotes! That last notebook is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the songs you picked, really like Florence + The Machine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat een gave blog heb je!!
    kom je ook een keer op mijn blog kijken??
    ik ben benieuwd wat je ervan vind:)
    www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh so jealous of you going to the flo + the machine concert!!
    thevelvetgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yout tumblr looks amazing! will go and check it out right now!

    love from vienna,
    xx mika

    ReplyDelete